Traveling is beautiful, and now a days it’s very easy to get tickets online at very reasonable price. However just booking from online won’t ensure the cheapest price , rather than that , having some common tactics in mind while going to book a ticket can save you from burning a hole in your pocket .My partner in crime, miss lazypanda has inspired me in this actually, so here are some tips that can optimize your ticket booking experience.
- Always go through at least 4 – 5 leading ticket dealers like Redbus , Paytm , Via , Goibibo etc. Check their rates and parks.
- Don’t judge the book by it’s cover , if you see very less price in the listing page of the buses or flights in the app or website don’t jump yet, select the seat and go to payout,see how much it actually becomes with the tax. The price written are the lowest price seat in the bus or flight without the taxation.
- Please check before paying out, did u unchecked the checkbox saying ICICI Lombard travel insurance or some other Insurance? ( this option is preselected by some of the bus ticket seller website ) . Unchecking would save you 10 to 20 rupees per ticket.
- Check for any new app or website launching any promotional campaign , to check that just do a quick googling about bus offers or flight offers.
- Paying via Netbanking or debit card ? wait a second , just check once if any mobile wallet payment can result in a good amount of cashback.
- Now a pro trick , If you are booking a ticket which is almost same in every places but still you don’t want to buy it in that price , you got the vendor of the bus or flight , go to their official website and check the price , it will be slight less.
- Another pro trick , you want a specific ticket of a specific flight at a specific time but it’s current price is not decreasing , then what you can do is, at midnight between (12 am to 1.30 am) , open up the official website and try. Booyaah… now it’s less right? So how it works, It’s the standard time for updating databases for most of the flight companies.
Now that you know the fundas, pack your bags and get going… 😉 Happy travelling.Like our Facebook page