Jharkhand government introduced some strict guidelines for the incoming flights as well as the passengers, as domestic flights resumed operation in the country.
A total of nine flights will connect Ranchi with New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, and Hyderabad as of now, until any further notification. The Civil Aviation Ministry has asked the destination states to decide the health protocols for the passengers.
The number of Coronavirus cases is increasing each day and therefore, following the guidelines is mandatory to ensure safety against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Here are the guidelines for incoming flights and passengers
1. All the airlines operating from the Birsa Munda Airport in Ranchi should share the list of arriving passengers with details as required by the state transport department.
2. Only asymptomatic passengers are allowed to travel while symptomatic patients must be sent to the nearest COVID health facility. Passengers with mild symptoms will be given the option of home quarantine, only if the test is negative.
3. Passengers traveling to the state have to compulsorily stay in home quarantine for 14 days with self-monitoring of health.
4. The outgoing passengers must reach the airport at least two hours prior to the scheduled flight times.
5. The passengers are requested to opt for web check-in to avoid standing in the queue.
6. The passengers compulsorily need to wear masks and gloves, sanitize their luggage, and maintain social distance.
7. All the passengers are required to download the Arogya Setu App.
8. Only authorized taxis will be allowed in the airport on the basis of confirmed flight tickets and flight boarding pass which will be treated as the lockdown passes.
9. Any passenger traveling to the state with an intention to exit within 72 hours will be exempted from the 14-day quarantine norm.
10. Any passenger who has already undergone the prescribed quarantine period will be exempted from the 14-day quarantine norm.Like our Facebook page